Code of Ethics
Our staff is led by our 10 Guiding Principles:
- The homeowner is the single most important person in our management lives.
- A call from a homeowner is not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it.
- Homeowners are entitled to call; we are not doing them a favor by taking their call.
- Our job is to serve, not to argue or match wits.
- The homeowner deserves the most courteous and attentive treatment we can provide.
- The association is not dependent on us; we depend on it.
- The people we serve are human beings with feelings and emotions just like ours.
- We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen.
- Our job is to assure the safety, security and comfort of others.
- Our mission is to always maintain the highest level of management standards in our profession.